DIVORCE:GET THE NUMBERS RIGHT FIRST THROUGH A CDFA
Edwin Knight is also a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst for clients, other mediators, and lawyers preparing mediation and court documents to define and clarify the actual value of assets and debts with suggested division options according to the law. Those who mediate through Mr. Knight get the benefit of two experts at the table for the price of one.
MORE ON WHAT WE OFFER
CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS :
ONLINE, ON CALL & IN YOUR POCKET
- DETAILED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS: projections into your future capturing your goals and providing options for the effective division of separate and marital property.
- WEB CONFERENCING: explanation by CDFA on options, interactive screen share, entirely seamless & user friendly access
- SUPERIOR SOFTWARE: developed by creators of the HRBLOCK on line tax system & IDFA proprietary software
- LEGAL ACCURACY: Consistent with Canadian Federal/Provincial/Territorial/Aboriginal family & divorce acts
& laws. Courtroom reports and expert witness available.
We provide spreadsheet and graphic projections up to 50 years into your futures which include: effect of taxes on assets and income, capital gains on property...
stock options valuation
pension plan valuations....
creating a realistic profile of the division of assets and liabilities.
SAVES MONEY, TIME, ARGUMENTS AND RESULTS IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE BEST OPTIONS ANALYSIS FOR YOUR FUTURE (S).
WHY NUMBERS RIGHT FIRST??
- "IF MARRIAGE IS ABOUT LOVE ...... THEN DIVORCE IS ABOUT MONEY"
- Until the spouses income, assets, and debts are analyzed, ... neither knows what the real value is
until capital gains, income tax, government benefits, tax credits,
pension validations, and many other aspects are analyzed.
- "Court support orders typically fail to end financial disputes that create them and rarely reflect goals that are of greatest importance to the parties." Mediating Financial Issues, Chip Rose
- Correct information decreases argument and increases options.
- most couples will
experience a considerable shift in their income tax due to changes in
dependents, deductions, credits, spousal and child support ...that have a
considerable impact on their future budgets and goals. Knowing that
impact will assist in smart decision making...
Did you know that an RRSP can be transferred in part or whole between spouses without a tax penalty and CPP credit splitting in BC is optional, finally remember some assets increase and some decrease in value ===
- THE HALF YOU GET ........ .......MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
VIEW THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE
A CDFA LIVE ANALYSIS
A CDFA LIVE ANALYSIS